Save To Wish List
Adding item to wishlist requires an account
Don't have an account? Create one.
When you book with an account, you will be able to track your payment status, track the confirmation and you can also rate the tour after you finished the tour.
The Aletsch Glacier is the longest glacier in Europe and is situated in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage
Site. Follow the frozen river, lined with icy crevasses, down from the Jungfraujoch with an overnight in the
Konkordia Hut (2850m / 9350 ft). You don’t need any previous glacier experience for this trip, just a head for
heights, surefootedness, good hiking gear and fitness for 6hrs hiking.
What’s included: Guiding from a licenced UIAGM mountain guide: Accommodation in a mountain lodge with
halfboard. Harness and crampons for 2 days. Transport Option Only: Roundtrip Ticket 2nd Class: Interlaken
Ost–Jungfraujoch, Fiescheralp–Fiesch, Fiesch-Brig-Spiez–Interlaken Ost
What to bring: Functional mountain clothing that is water resistant, comfortable and breathable. Solid hiking
or mountaineering boots. 30l – 40l backpack. Pic-Nic lunch for 2 days (can be purchased at the huts)
Good to Know:
• All tours are conducted by licenced UIAGM mountain guides
• Snacks, chocolate, bread and sandwiches can be purchased at the huts
• We suggest you take other favourite snacks, dried fruit or cured meat etc. with you
• Field tea can be refilled every day at the hut or in the hotel
• Return trip departs Fiesch 3.29 pm, arrives in Spiez at 5.24 pm, arrives in Interlaken Ost at 5.57 pm
• Those arriving by car, park in Interlaken Ost or in Spiez
• Ticket includes a seat in the reserved waggon of the train to Grindelwald
• You can already find the guide in the reserved train from Kleine Scheidegg and he will accompany you at the stations “Eigerwand” and “Eismeer”
• If you wish to visit the Jungfraujoch before starting out on the tour then take the
early morning train and meet your guide at the coffee bar at 10.40 am
||Year round (weather permitting)
||Starting Point Jungfraujoch
|Gross Price in CHF per person - 2018
|Adult with transport from/to Interlaken
|Adult without transport
9 travellers are considering this tour right now!